We are a leading provider of Comprehensive Real Estate Appraisal Services in the Goldsboro, Wayne County area and beyond.
What is an appraisal?
An appraisal is a professional appraiser’s opinion of value. The preparation of an appraisal involves research into appropriate market areas; the assembly and analysis of information pertinent to a property; and the knowledge, experience and professional judgment of the appraiser.
What is the role of the appraiser?
The role of the appraiser is to provide objective, impartial and unbiased opinions about the value of real property—providing assistance to those who own, manage, sell, invest in and/or lend money on the security of real estate.
Our Range of Services
- Estimating market value for mortgage finance transactions, property listing purposes, or portfolio analysis
- Estate planning and estate settlements
- Tax assessment review and advice
- Advice in eminent domain and condemnation property transactions
- Dispute resolution – including divorce, estate settlements, property partition suits, foreclosures, and zoning issues
- Feasibility studies
- Expert witness testimony
- Market rent and trend studies
- Cost/benefit or investment analysis (for example, what will be the financial return on remodeling a kitchen or bath)
- Land utilization studies
- Supply and demand studies
Brochures Published by The Appraisal Institute
- Understanding the Appraisal
- Commonly Asked Questions about Real Estate Appraisers
- Estimating Home Value
- Remodeling and Rehabbing